Training rides occur every Sunday at 9:00 am at the Lloyd Wilson Arena in Inglewood until June 17th.
Training Rides Schedule:
- May 20, 2018 – 9:00 am meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena
- May 27, 2018 – 9:00 am meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena
- June 3, 2018 – 9:00 am meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena
- **June 10, 2018 – 9:00 am meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena
- June 17, 2018 – 9:00 am meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena
**Special Team Training RideSunday, June 10, 2018 – 9:00 am – meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena Team members are invited to this special training ride. There will be two route options for this training – 25km or 50km ride.
Training rides provided by the CMHA Peel Dufferin Ride Don’t Hide volunteer Steering committee, offer both novice and experienced cyclists an opportunity to ride Caledon Hills in a guided training environment.
For the experienced rider it’s an opportunity to meet with new people and ride a route you may not have experienced. For the novice or less experienced rider it will expose you to some fun yet challenging rides in a supportive, coaching environment to ensure you are ready for Ride Don’t Hide on June 24th.
Cyclists meet at the Lloyd Wilson Arena in Inglewood Sunday mornings at 9am and rides are between 30 and 60 km in length and cover parts of the actual 100 km route and there are coaches for every level of rider so no one is left behind.
Topics addressed on the rides include:
- the importance of a good bike fit and mechanical fitness
- riding and climbing tips
- straight line group riding and road safety.
A social coffee/nutrition break is always part of the ride at either The Higher Ground Café in Belfountain or the Four Corners Bakery in Caledon East.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or ask your questions to our experienced team on Facebook @RideDontHidePeelDufferin. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!