FACT Peel+ supports individuals who have experienced initial mental health concerns to lead fulfilling, satisfying lives within their community.
What is FACT Peel+?
FACT Peel+ offers early intervention support, advocacy and intensive community-based supportive counselling to assist individuals in reaching their recovery goals. The program is run in partnership with Supportive Housing In Peel (SHIP) and the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH).
Who can benefit?
Anyone 16 – 45 years old, who has experienced a first episode of psychosis or initial mental health concerns within the past two years and resides in Peel Region.
What are the major benefits?
- Intensive, individualized mental health and early intervention support around personal growth and recovery.
- Support to reach employment and educational goals.
- Advocacy and assistance with mental and physical health and wellness, life skills, addictions, housing and social supports.
- Connections to the broader community through volunteering, social or recreational activities, and continuing education.
- Access to group programs such as: peer support, fitness promotion, social recreation, and family support.
- Service in safe and convenient locations, including homes, community settings and our program locations.
How to reach us?
Interested Individuals can contact CMHA Peel Dufferin for referrals or more information:
314 -7700 Hurontario Street
Brampton ON L6Y 4M3
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Phone: 905 451 2123 Fax: 905 451 1720