After speaking with clients, families, staff and stakeholders, the Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin Branch has rolled out a new strategic plan prioritizing our goals as we move towards 2022. We listened to stories from those living with mental illness and addictions, client family members, front line clinicians, support workers and community partners and built that feedback into our strategy. This allowed us to incorporate new changes into our systems and continue to provide the safest quality care to our community.
By training leaders and creating paths to bring teams together, we are working to improve the lives of our clients through quality care and original ideas that lead to mental health for all.
The Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin offers programs for:
- Anyone 16+ experiencing a mental health or addictions crisis
- Youth (mental health and addictions)
- Seniors (dementia and substance use)
- People navigating the court system
- Those struggling with homelessness or imminent homelessness
- Family members and caregivers of those experiencing mental health or addictions issues
Reach out. If we don’t have what you need, we know who does. We support mental health for all. If you have feedback for us please email email@example.com.
Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Walk ins welcome
314-7700 Hurontario Street, Brampton
60 West Drive, Brampton
1 Elizabeth Street, Orangeville
24.7 Crisis Line for those 16 years or older