2019-2022 Strategic Plan
After speaking with clients, families, staff and stakeholders, the Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin Branch rolled out a new strategic plan prioritizing our goals as we move towards 2022. We listened to stories from those living with mental illness and addictions, client family members, front line clinicians, support workers and community partners and built that feedback into our strategy. This allowed us to incorporate new changes into our systems and continue to provide the safest quality care to our community.
By training leaders and creating paths to bring teams together, we are working to improve the lives of our clients through quality care and original ideas that lead to mental health for all.
The Canadian Mental Health Association Peel Dufferin offers programs for:
- Youth and adults experiencing a mental health or addictions crisis
- Seniors (dementia and substance use)
- People navigating the court system
- Those struggling with homelessness or imminent homelessness
- Family members and caregivers of those experiencing mental health or addictions issues
This Strategic Plan reinforces our Mission and our over 50-year history of bringing better mental health to our community. It builds on our commitment to providing equitable access to quality mental health services that support individuals throughout their recovery.
Strategic Directions 2019-2022
- CLINICAL EXCELLENCE