Central Intake: 905-451-2123
Access to Recovery supports individuals experiencing long term mental health concerns to lead fulfilling, satisfying lives within their community.
What is Access to Recovery?
Access to Recovery offers intensive community-based supportive counselling and advocacy to assist individuals in reaching their recovery goals.
Who can benefit?
Anyone 16 years of age and over, who experiences long term mental health concerns that interfere with their daily life in a significant way. Access to Recovery serves residents of Brampton, Dufferin, Caledon and Malton.
What are the major benefits?
- Intensive, individualized mental health support around personal growth and recovery.
- Advocacy and long term assistance with mental and physical health and wellness, life skills, addictions, employment, housing and social supports.
- Connections to the broader community through volunteering, social or recreational activities and continuing education.
- Access to group programs such as: peer support, fitness promotion, social recreation and family support.
- Service in safe and convenient locations, including homes, community settings and our program locations.
How to reach us?
Interested individuals can contact CMHA Peel Dufferin for referrals or more in formation:
314-7700 Hurontario Street
Brampton, ON. L6W 4M3
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Phone: 905-451-2123 Fax: 905-451-1720