You can help individuals with mental illness and their families make it through a housing crisis by donating to this vital program. Just click here and include “McEvenue Home Works” in the message.
McEvenue Home Works grants emergency financial assistance to individuals living with mental health concerns who are experiencing a housing crisis, to help secure or maintain their housing.
What is McEvenue Home Works?
McEvenue Home Works was established partially through a bequest to CMHA Peel Dufferin. It can provide assistance with maintaining safe and affordable housing in Peel and Dufferin, when funds are available.
Who can benefit?
- Are 16 years of age and over and experience mental health concerns
- Reside in and are remaining in Peel, Dufferin, North Etobicoke and West Woodbridge
- May or may not be associated with CMHA Peel Dufferin
- Have exhausted all other options of financial support
- Require temporary or one time financial assistance
What are the benefits?
- Helping individuals or families to secure new housing
- Maintain tenants in good standing in the current housing
- Helping individuals or families to maintain safe and health homes
- Reducing incidences of homelessness
How to apply?
Interested individuals should complete the McEvenue Home Works application form. Applicants may be contacted and asked to meet with our intake staff at one of our community locations.
To apply, please download the form at the following link and email the completed form and supporting documentation to email@example.com.
For more information contact:
Access: Intake, Information, Referrals
314 -7700 Hurontario Street
Brampton ON L6Y 4M3
Monday – Friday: 9am – 5pm
Tel: 905- 451 2123 or 1-877-451-2123