You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Apply now for the Davidson Scholarship!
Jan 26, 2024
What is Davidson Scholarship Fund?
The Davidson Scholarship Fund was established through a bequest to CMHA Peel Dufferin to provide bursaries to individuals whose recovery goals include the pursuit of formal study at recognized teaching institutions.
Davidson Scholarship – Selection Criteria
Current CMHA Peel Dufferin clients. Ideal applicants are those who are actively working towards vocational goals.
- Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a course(s) with a recognized educational institute.
- Priority may be given to courses that lead to a certificate or diploma.
- Consideration may be given to general interest courses – conferences are not eligible.
This scholarship must be used towards courses starting on or after April 1st, 2024. Applicants who have already paid for a course will not be reimbursed. If course fees are greater than the amount the scholarship funds, applicants must demonstrate ability to pay the remaining costs.
Application and Approval Process
- January 8, 2024 – Application forms and criteria will be distributed to Program Managers of CMHAPD, posted on our web site and distributed to affiliated programs.
- March 1, 2024 – Deadline for applications
- March 15, 2024 – Vocational Committee will have met and made.
To be considered, applications must be completed in full and received on time. Award is typically between $400-$800, depending on the number of eligible applicants. Awards will be paid directly to the educational institute upon proof of registration.
To apply, please download the application pdf below and follow instructions accordingly. If you have any further inquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org