You are currently on the:CMHA National
Visit our provincial websites
Treat at Home
Apr 5, 2018
Treat at Home supports older adults experiencing mental health concerns to lead fulfilling, satisfying lives within their community.
What is Treat at Home?
Treat at Home offers intensive community- based supportive counselling and advocacy to assist older adults in reaching their recovery goals. The program is run in partnership with Reconnect Mental Health Services and CANES Community Care.
Who can benefit?
Treat at Home serves the following residents of Malton, Etobicoke, Rexdale, Woodbridge and Brampton:
- Anyone 65 years of age and over experiencing mental health concerns that interfere with their daily life in a significant way.
- Anyone 55 years of age and over experiencing both mental health concerns and complex physical health needs.
What are the major benefits?
- Intensive, individualized mental health support around personal growth and recovery.
- Assistance with life skills and strategies for independent living.
- Support and access to resources for families.
- Advocacy and assistance accessing community resources including income, addictions, employment, housing, recreation and social services.
- Access to group programs such as: peer support, fitness promotion, social recreation, and family support.
- Service in safe and convenient locations, including homes, community settings and program locations.
How to reach us?
Interested individuals can contact CMHA Peel Dufferin or referrals or more information:
Access: Intake, Information, Referrals
314 -7700 Hurontario Street
Brampton ON L6Y 4M3
Monday-Friday: 9am – 5pm